● No user’s assembled parts.● Dual color-coded scale (%, Vac).● Neon indicator when >1200Vac.● Lightweight, robust & compact.● Carry case included.● Compare between phases.● Measure and test phase to earth.● High quality fiberglass wound rod.● Self powered operation. No battery required.● DC version available.● Measure phase to phase.● Hi immunity to interference fields.● Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.● Current is limited to ±1 milli-ampere.● Grounded or ungrounded systems.● Meets IEC 61481 (excludes PC44K).
Designed to proof: -Phasing sticks. -High voltage detectors (contact type only, not to be used with non contact proximity detectors.) -High voltage and voltage testers.● Battery operated.● Led indicates when power is “ON”.● Small and hand-held.● Quick connection with normal 4mm test leads.
● Excellent shock resistance.● Rugged nylon moulding.● Auto on (when voltage detected).● Excellent drop resistance.● Good vibration resistance.● Loud sound alarm indication.● Built-in proving and self-test circuit.● High bright color-coded LEDS.● Works from standard 9V battery.● Interchangeable contact electrode.● Use in all whether conditions.● Compatible with all link sticks.● Lightweight, robust & compact.● Models available from 11kV to 132kV.● Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.● Self(auto on) or manual arming.● Easy access to batteries.● Customized threshold on demand.● Auto off (if no voltage detected).
● 8 voltage settings: 240Vac, 2kV, 6kV, 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 132kV, and 275kV.● High bright LED visual indication.● Sound indication.● Easy-to-prove method.● Self-test selection.● Use 3 × 1.5V “C” batteries.● High impact nylon casing.● Non-contact work by proximity.● Compatible with most link sticks.● Lightweight, robust, & compact.● Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.● Detects low voltage on any systems.● Easy access to batteries.● No special parts needed.● Meets EN 61326-1 EN 55011 EN 61000-4-2 EN 61000-4-3● United States Design Patent : US D474, 705 S● Special ranges are available upon request.
● 2 ranges for selection ( 2 function buttons ) LOW : 50V~1.5kV Press the LOW button, 277 HP is ready for low voltage detection. HIGH : 1.5kV~132kV Press the HIGH button, 277 HP is ready for high voltage detection.● Power consumption: Off : Less than 5uA Low voltage detection mode: Less than 40mA High voltage detection mode: Less than 40mA● Circuit test function Press the Test button to make sure the whole circuit is working well before testing actual high voltage circuits.● Optional accessory: HS-175 Telescopic hot stick (triangle-type) HS-120 Hot stick
● 2 ranges for selection : LOW 50V~1.5kV HIGH 1.5kV~132kV ● There is no power consumption in off mode : 0uA● Nice mechanical slide switch for function selection : HIGH / OFF / LOW ● The power consumption in low voltage detection mode : Less than 20mA● The power consumption in high voltage detection mode : Less than 20mA● Bright LED and audible alarm sound when voltage is present.● Lightweight, robust and compact.● Efficient and easy to use● Users have to use the Hot Stick when test high voltages between 1.5kV~132kV.● SEW provides nice optional accessories of Hot Sticks HS-175 and HS-120 for high voltage detection.● Optional accessories : HS-175 Telescopic hot stick (triangle-type) HS-120 Hot stick
● Triangular-shaped design keeps the sections aligned during extension and retraction.● Push button release for stick extension and retraction. ● Telescopic design allows for easy assembly, storage and transportation.● Withstands voltage rating of 100kV from 30cm for 5 minutes. ● Universal end fitting accepts a wide variety of standard attachments.● Highly visible yellow tip section.● Easy-to-replace sections.● Carrying bag included. ● Optional integrated height measurement scale.● Complies with IEC 62193 safety standard.
● Used for the extraction of fuses, isolators & fuse switch disconnections.● Can be attached to the 275 HP Proximity Detectors and contact Capacitive Detectors 21× HVD.● Universal "sunrise" head attachment to fit special tool fittings.● Head Section rated at 100kV per 300mm (5 min).● Comes complete with sunrise fitting and fuse extractor.● 3 × 1.8 meter sticks; 1 × 1.2 meter head section.● Sticks 1 × 1.2 meter head section complete with universal sunrise fitting. ● 1 × carry bag. ● Meets IEC 60855.